Additional Supporting MaterialAdditional materials that complement the IERS Conventions are available below. These materials are not included in the official Conventions distribution.
The information provided below is not subject to the same review process as the official Conventions distribution and associated programs and subroutines.
Chapter 5 - Transformation between
the International Terrestrial Reference System and Geocentric Celestial
- Example application of the IAU 2000 resolutions concerning Earth orientation and rotation.
- For additional information related to the transformation between systems, see also the site of the IAU Division 1 working group (2003-2006) Nomenclature for Fundamental Astronomy (NFA), with more explanatory material here.
Chapter 6 - Geopotential.
- The IERS Conventions (2003) ocean tides model CSR 3.0 is presented in the 1995 memo "THE CSR 3.0 GLOBAL OCEAN TIDE MODEL: DIURNAL AND SEMI-DIURNAL OCEAN TIDES FROM TOPEX/POSEIDON ALTIMETRY". 
- The ocean tides model FES2004 described in the IERS Conventions (2010) is presented in the paper "Modelling the global ocean tides: modern insights from FES2004".  Additional information is provided in a presentation at the IERS Conventions workshop.
- Chapter 7 - Displacement of reference points.
- Chapter 9 - Models for atmospheric propagation delays.
- Chapter 10 - General relativistic models for space-time coordinates and equations of motion.
 Provided by Patrick Wallace
 Written by Richard J. Eanes and Srinivas Bettadpur
 Written by F. Lyard et al. (2006)
 Provided by Duncan Agnew
 Written by Flavien Mercier
 Written by Urs Hugentobler
Do you have a comment, or would you like to contribute to this page? Contact us here.