Chapter 10: General relativistic models for space-time coordinates and equations of motion
Get the PDF.
- XHF2002_IERS.F - Driver for the routine HF2002_IERS.F.
- HF2002_IERS.F - Routine to compute TCB-TCG at the geocenter, derived from xhf2002.f (see below).
- xhf2002.f - Driver and routine to compute "time ephemeris" = (TCB-TCG)*(1-L_B).
- Program to compute periodic terms of the approximation to the TCB-TCG formula.
- Input parameters are in file fb2001.in and results in file fb2001.out.
- README file for fb2001.f.
- Input file for fb2001.f: Range of Julian dates, step of computation, flag to be set to T if dates are in TCB, F if dates are in TT.
- Output sample file from fb2001.f.
- Data file for fb2001.f.
- Output sample file from xhf2002.f.
- Data file for xhf2002.f.
- Additional Supporting Material is available for this chapter.
 Provided by W. Harada and T. Fukushima
 Written by A.W. Irwin
 Provided by P. Bretagnon