IERS Conventions (2010)
A final version of the IERS Conventions (2010) was completed on 15 December 2010 as
IERS Technical Note 36.
Supporting documentation for the Conventions is not part of the official distribution, and is not subject to the same review process.
- Chapter 1- General definitions and numerical standards.
- Chapter 2- Conventional celestial reference system and frame.
- Chapter 3- Conventional dynamical realization of the ICRS.
- Chapter 4- Terrestrial reference systems and frames.
- Chapter 5- Transformation between the International Terrestrial Reference System and Geocentric Celestial Reference System.
- Chapter 6- Geopotential.
- Chapter 7- Displacement of reference points.
- Chapter 8- Tidal variations in the Earth's rotation.
- Chapter 9- Models for atmospheric propagation delays.
- Chapter 10- General relativistic models for space-time coordinates and equations of motion.
- Chapter 11- General relativistic models for propagation.
- Other Documents- Table of Contents, Appendix, and Glossary